- The Red Dancer, Richard Skinner (2 yrs)
- Jonathan Strange & Mr Norell, Susanna Clark (1 year)
- The White Bone, Barbara Gowdy (3 yrs)
- The First World War, John Keegan (5+ years)
- The Crimson Petal and the White, Michael Faber (2 yrs)
- Peter the Great, Robert Massie (7+ years)
- Be Sweet, Roy Blount Jr. (3 yrs)
- Stone's Fall, Iain Pears (1 yr)
- The Meaning of Night, Michael Cox (1 yr)
14 December 2009
Read Your Own Books Challenge 2010
In keeping with my new year's resolution of using up what I already have (big noodle casseroles with those Cash and Carry egg noodles, collaging from current ephemera...) I have decided to Read My Own Books in 2010. (Hit the button at the right to see the challenge.) I made a list of ones I have that I have been meaning to read- some I have been toting around since college! In no particular order, and followed by the approximate years they have spent, unread, in my possession:
at 3:37 PM
- Read Your Own Books Challenge 2010
- Jingle Bells
- A Third Peaceful and Nice Song
- Second of Three Peaceful Christmas Songs
- 3 for 1 day- Christmas Song Overload!
- Have yourself a depressing little Christmas.
- Baby, it was really stupid to come over here tonig...
- The Dubious History of the Great American Christma...
- Moby Dick
- ▼ December (9)